NEW WORK! STORIES AND TECHNIQUES

I've been working on a new direction that allows me more freedom. I love making my mandalas but this new style is so open and so loose. It allows so much room to explore new possibilities and creating these pieces just easily flows, I love it!!!!

 This is "Gold Fever" it contains my lucky numbers and my attitude that everything I touch turns to gold:) This is one of my favorite pieces ever! and it SOLD yay!

GOLD FEVER
This is titled "In Depth" not only created with layers of different media including inks, oil pastels, markers and acrylics but it was also created in a transitional period artistically and personally. This is when I started really letting loose and it was completed in about a year. A great piece with a lot of meaning and also SOLD:)

IN DEPTH


This is "Graffiti" a piece created with a lot of urban inspiration and experimentation. I love mixing media and growing by trying new things. Stripes always represent stability to me and combining them with loose strokes creates balance in my world. This beautiful piece also SOLD:)

GRAFFITI





Comments

Popular Posts